Gear up, set your cycling goals, and prepare to embark on an exciting six-week training journey! King Price Race to the Sea Strava Challenge kicks off on 12 June, and we want YOU to join us!
Achieve your target of 100 Miles each weeks and you will be eligible for that week’s lucky draw to win an exclusive PVM hamper
1. The #100MilesMilestone Strava Challenge for King Price Race to the Sea aims to encourage you to push your cycling limits by completing a minimum of 160 kilometres (100 miles) per week for six consecutive weeks.
2. Participants who achieve the weekly target will be eligible for that week’s lucky draw to win an exclusive PVM hamper.
The challenge commences on Monday, 12 June and runs for six weeks, concluding on Sunday 23 June.
1. Participants must be members of the Race to the Sea Club on Strava.
2. Cyclists are required to track their rides using the Strava app to ensure accurate distance measurement.
3. Each participant must complete a minimum of 160 kilometres (100 miles) in a single week to qualify for the lucky draw.
4. Participants can undertake their rides both indoors and outdoors, as long as they record the distance using the Strava app.
5. A Strava week runs from Monday to Sunday.
6. The preceding week’s winner will be announced every Monday.
1. Participants who successfully achieve the minimum weekly target of 160 kilometres will be entered into a lucky draw.
2. The lucky draw will take place at the end of each week and announced every Monday.
3. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible participants.
4. The prize will be an exclusive PVM hamper filled with exciting goodies for cycling enthusiasts.
Please tag us:
Hashtags to use:
#100MilesMilestone #PoweredByPVM #RaceToTheSea