2021 RACE UPDATE

KING PRICE RACE TO THE SEA POSTPONED TO 4 SEPTEMBER 2021

As you know, the events industry was hit hard once again by the second COVID-19 wave. As a result, the King Price Race to the Sea gravel grinder scheduled for 30 January 2021 in the Western Cape, declared a COVID hotspot by the National Command Council in December 2020, cannot proceed.

Despite our best efforts the Theewaterskloof Municipality in the Western Cape has refused to take any applications for events within its boundaries, even if the event is fully COVID compliant.

We have, however, not given up on hosting this signature event. Your training has not been in vain. The King Price Race to the Sea gravel race will be postponed to 4 September 2021.

If you hold an entry to this event, there are various options available to you:

  1. Your entry will be carried over automatically to the new date.
  2. You may elect to transfer your entry to the King Price Race to the Sun on 8 May 2021 in NW province at no additional costs.
  3. If the new date does not suit you, you may request a refund.

Please note that if you would like to transfer your entry to the King Price Race to the Sun or request a full refund for the King Price Race to the Sea, you need to contact info@advendurance.com BEFORE 31 January 2021 to arrange the transfer or the refund. Should you fail to make arrangements before 31 January 2021, your entry will be carried over to the new date.

Keep up the training! King Price Race to Sea will be something truly special, and we cannot wait to see you on 4 September 2021.

“In the face of adversity, we have a choice. We can be bitter, or we can be better. Those words are my North Star.”

Caryn Sullivan

Get the latest event updates in you Inbox. 

Share This